Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Our Saturday

Since I'm staying up this late anyway I may as well post our Saturday pictures.  I skipped from Friday to Sunday without saying anything about it.

We went to Hakata Bay and then to a temple.  We went with our friend from school, and we had a lot of fun.
This is our before-we-start picture.  My dweeby open mouthed smile.
The view from the Hakata Bay Museum tower.  Fukuoka is a pretty city.
Us, in front of the ocean.  Ocean!  You can't see them in the picture, but there are jellyfish.
Sometimes graffiti makes me giggle inside. 
The temple gate.
The temple entrance, you can't take pictures after you climb the stairs.  But it was really cool inside too.  It was very quiet, and leaves were falling.
An ancient holy tree.  It's over 800 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment