Monday, May 4, 2009

Good thing the camera knows what we've done.

My internet hasn't been working for the last two days.  The days before it stopped working I just didn't blog.

We leave on a school trip to Mt. Aso tomorrow, I'm pretty excited.  It's going to be really pretty, and we'll be going to an onsen.  I don't think I'll have internet, so I'll update when I get back on Wednesday night (yeah . . . ).

So, what have I done between last Wednesday and this Friday?  I don't remember.  Well, not which day everything happened on.  But looking back though my pictures:  We went shopping, we saw lots of toy vending machines, I drank a NATCHAN (orange juice stuff), we ate some more custard filled Taiyaki (that picture is of our 2nd time), I took more pictures of outside my window, we got lost on our way to Canal City and walked through Gion, followed the underpass, crossed a decorative bridge, found a vending machine, bought a drink each (I got Gokuri Peach), wandered through the ghetto (as ghetto as Fukuoka/Tenjin-ish area gets), saw a ghetto cat, and found our way back to the mall where we started going the wrong way, the next pictures are of Canal City (aren't you glad we got there), at CC we watched the Charlie Chaplain impersonator, bought melon soda ice cream floats (awesome good), and did some more shopping.  Huzzah!

The next pictures after those are of the fox statues in the park.  We were really tired that day and took a nap- so later that night I made Rebecca come on a picnic.  It was really cold, wet and windy so it was a really short, pitiable kind of picnic (but I should say that it was sugoku tanoshii, just to make you jealous).  

No comments:

Post a Comment